Sound therapy, also known as sound healing, is a type of therapy that introduces sound frequencies and vibrations to rebalance the body’s energy.
Here is a list of some benefits from the crystal bowls:
✓ Reduce stress and anxiety
✓ Lower anger and blood pressure
✓ Improve circulation and increases blood flow
✓ Deep relaxation and pain relief
✓ Chakra balancing
✓ Increase mental and emotional clarity
✓ Promote stillness, happiness and well being. Stimulate the immune system.
✓Removes blockages and toxins from the body
✓ Helps to recover after an illness, traumas, and medical treatments.
✓Helps you to connect with your higher self
✓ Balances both hemispheres of the brain
✓ Sends healing to all cells of your brain
✓ Sleep soundly and feel the effect of the treatment after several days
A series of pure crystal bowl therapy is said to help rebalance your body to optimal health. This therapy is believed to affect your brain wave activity, supporting an improved state of consciousness. By using rhythm and frequency, we can entrain our brainwaves and it becomes possible to down- shift our normal beta state (normal waking consciousness) to alpha (relaxed consciousness), and even reach theta (meditative state).
(4 to 7.9 Hz deep relaxation, meditative, twilight state)
Theta brainwave states have been used in meditation for centuries: It is common for people to feel as if they are in a trance, where the mind feels as though it may have gone to sleep although it is conscious of what is happening around it. Theta induces a capacity for prolonged daydreaming, where a loss of time may be experienced.
Theta waves are also conducive to visualization and creativity and the mind in this very relaxed state is highly receptive to direct suggestion under hypnosis. As with Alpha, in Theta our brain hemispheres are synchronized and we experience whole brain functioning.
Features and benefits of Theta brainwaves
- Increased sense of inner peace and emotional stability
- Deep relaxation
- Improved memory
- Heightened intuition and inspiration
- Calms the chatter of your mind
- Increased psychic abilities and sense of spiritual connection
Health benefits of Theta brainwaves
- Speed healing, improved physical healing
- Sleep onset and better more restful sleep
- Release beneficial hormones related to health and longevity
- Reduce mental fatigue
- Reduction of anxiety and stress
The Sanskrit word Chakra literally translates to wheel or disk.
• Chakras are energy centers within the human body that help to regulate all its processes, from organ function to the immune system and emotions
• Seven chakras are positioned throughout your body, from the base of your spine to the crown of your head. Each chakra has its own vibrational frequency, color, and governs specific functions
• You are energy. Blocked energy in our seven chakras can often lead to illness
Crown Chakra (VIOLET)-When Aligned: pure bliss, transcendence, unity, wisdom
When Blocked: confusion, mental illness, depression, no connection
Third Eye Chakra (DARK BLUE) When Aligned: Intuition, imagination, wisdom, clairvoyance, vision
When Blocked: Vision problems, Indecisiveness, Paranoia
Throat Chakra(LIGHT BLUE) When Aligned: communication, expression, inspiration, self-expression
When Blocked: Lie, fear of speaking, lack of purpose
Heart Chakra(GREEN)When Aligned: balance, unconditional love, compassion, inner peace
When Blocked: grief, anger, jealousy, resentment
Solar Plexus Chakra(YELLOW)When Aligned: Self-worth, self-confidence, strong-willed, humor
When Blocked: low self-esteem, digestion issues, fatigue
Sacral Chakra(ORANGE) When Aligned: joy, creativity, pleasure, self-expression
When Blocked: isolation, dehydration, sexual problems
Root Chakra (RED) When Aligned: grounded, stable, secure, patient
When Blocked: fear, anxiety, selfishness
What happens during a Sound Therapy session?